REMOTE KEY LOADING: RKL
Managing: Encrypting: Protecting
The SPL Group’s RKL Software provides a Totally Secure Financial Transaction Environment on ATMs through the utilization of Encrypted Remote Key Loading.
Multi-Vendor Support delivers the ability to Manage Multiple ATMs from Multiple Vendors.
Our RKL Software uses RSA & AES256 Encryption; meeting PCI-DSS Standards.
Easy and Flexible Support of the Key Management Process through a Secure Web Interface.
After the Initialization of the EPP, the keys can be securely transferred. The key loading process is as follows :
- The Host requests HSM to generate a pair of TMK (Terminal Master Key) keys.
- The HSM generates and sends the requested TMK keys to the Host and the RKL Server.
- The RKL Server checks the ATM ID, IP, and EPP status through the RKL Agent.
- The RKL Agent returns the status from the RKL Server and if matched, the process of key exchange can begin.
- The RKL Server sends the TMK keys using an RSA2048-AES encryption algorithm.
- The RKL Agent receives and decrypts the TMK keys and loads them into the EPP.
- Total Security: No Requirement for Local Key Entry, preventing Operator & CIT errors, Adheres to Local Banking Security Policies and Full RSA & AES256 Encryption based on PCI-DSS standards.
- Low Cost: Remote Key Loading Software is a much more Cost Effective Solution, than manually managing Encryption Key loading.
- Adaptivity: Easy to manage Multiple ATMs from Multiple Vendors, No Requirement for ATM Vendor Certification or Signatures Support, nor any additional license for authentication.
- Flexibility: Easy and Flexible Support of the Key Management Process through a Secure Web Interface.