VIDEO SECURITY SYSTEM – ATM SECURITY SOLUTION
The video Security System is an Advanced Software Solution for Capturing & Recording Specific Events that occur during an ATM Transaction.
The Video Security System Software provides a User-Friendly Web Interface and Easy File Transfer from the Recording Database.
Minimum software requirements for the agent: Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 10 and at least Microsoft framework 4, recommended Microsoft Framework 4.6.X.
- The Capture Process is Triggered by Specific Events, for example :
- “CARD INSERTED” and hidden PAN (2 pictures or as desired).
- “CASH PRESENT” (400 pictures or up to 40 seconds of video).
- “CASH TAKEN” (up to 30 seconds of video).
- “CASH RETAINED” (up to 30 seconds of video).
- “TRANSACTION END” (up to 30 seconds of video)
- Dedicated Solution: The System Supports Single or Multiple Camera use from any ATM or OEM Manufacturer, via a Remote and onsite Configuration Interface.
- Adaptive :Customizable Resolution of Multimedia Capture (320×240, 640×480, dependant upon camera).
- Power Components: The Software System has been developed using C# .NET, supported by a Relational Database and Easy to Use Secure Web Interface.
- Flexibility: The System provides Configuration Options to ensure all desired Transaction Events are Recorded.